CSI at a glance
- 100% competency based learning through an individualized academic program in which time is the variable: some students finish quicker than others
- Each competency must be satisfactorily met before any student graduates
- Is home for older students (17-21 yrs.) with 10 or more credits who require a different academic setting
- Has morning and evening sessions from 8-11 AM and from 4-7 PM
- Fits well with work schedules and life's responsibilities
- Combines time at school, school work at home, through off campus courses, and at an approved work mentorship
- Encourages off campus learning initiatives aimed at competency achievement and career preparation
- CSI is a charter school located in Penacook NH.
- CSI is designed for students who are committed to earning their high school diploma but need more options.
- Progress at CSI is determined by meeting competencies, rather than meeting credit hours.
- Flexible schedule so students can continue working
- Personal learning coaches
- Previous earned credits accepted
- Personal learning plan that you help design
- Flexible finish line
- Graduation depends on the pace you select
Is CSI for You?
- ·Are you committed to earning a high school diploma?
- ·Do you enjoy learning when it involves a particular skill or hobby?
- ·Do financial needs make attending school full time difficult?
- ·Can you commit to 6-8 hours a week working with your coach?